Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

April 18, 2009

Toofly 6" Kidrobot Fat Cap (GOLDEN TICKET SERIES) Extremely Limited + "TINA FEY LOVES KID ROBOT"

DUNNY GOES CORPORATE AMERICA & HOLLYWOOD IN THE SAME DAY!
WORDS FROM THE HERO

I Love these little Vinyl/Plastic/Resin based Collectibles, I.E. "TOYS". Whatever you want to call em and however you may look at it,I just love These things. It's a debate I've gotten into w/ people of all ages and gender. To say I've talked about this topic 50 times would be a huge understatement.
I guess, I can chalk it up to my 1st memory of A TOY. Do you Remember your 1st Toy? (IF SO, GO AHEAD AND LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS) My 1st Toy(s) were called M.U.S.C.L.E. MEN.

I was A wee little lad and the 1st two I had were the MAIN GOOD GUY (The Bull dude w/ Long hair) and the BAD GUY, (The BALD guy With A BUILT IN SKIN MOHAWK). hahaha I then proceeded to have hundreds by the age of 3 and The Wrestling Ring.

Tho that Wrestling ring was crappy, I felt so amazing because I owned it! I mean, between these, the G.I. Joe. He-Man, Inhumanoids, I could keep going and going. It is no wonder that I still collect anything Figure like that looks cool hahaha. Man, I Remember Mcdonalds Kidsmeal and the Transforming Frenchfries.....Or that Moonman on the Motercycle....Either way... thing is, If I still owned all of them. I wouldnt play with them. In fact, I never really played with any of them accept the G.I joes (which I played w/ untill age 15 or so hahaha) I would have them all up on display....

Like it or not, Figures/toys arent just for children anymore. I mean we got Tina fey Endorsing the "Too Fly" x Kid Robot Dunny! how dope is that!?!?

Who am I kidding tho, If you are Reading THE HOBBYSHOP HERO then there is A 95% Chance you feel the exact same way I do and are happy at the fact that there is A Multi-Colored Spray Paint Figure Posted below!

Now, Finally on to the reason you are here now! Introducing....

The Extremely Limited Toofly 6" Kidrobot Fat Cap (GOLDEN TICKET SERIES)


Toofly’s Kidrobot 6″ inch FAT CAP has arrived! This extremely limited figure was chosen to be part of the GOLDEN TICKET project. As many aficionados, designer/toy collectors know getting a golden ticket is a big deal.

For those of you that found a GOLDEN TICKET and won a Toofly 6" Fat Cap Congratulations! For those that weren't so lucky now is your chance to get one!!!

$250.00

*** EXTREMELY LIMITED ***
only 500 made worldwide! These are signed by artist;)

About the Golden Ticket Project:
A special golden ticket card was placed inside of SOME of the fat cap series 2 blind boxes. If you found one, you won a 6 inch version! You then entered the code online at the Kidrobot site with your mailing information and awaited the package. A few months later your very own 6" TOOFLY FAT CAP arrived to the lucky few that won!

_______________________

First Love Limited Edition Artist Print

$200.00

Before I bid you all FAREWELL for the moment, I wanted to show you that there is more than just Plastic/Vinyl Figures over @t the TOOFLY shop. (Click on the logo to Teleport to the TOO FLY website) Tho 2bills might be a little steep to swing for a painting for some, Its pennies for others. (not me unfortunately hahaha) If ima drop 2 hundred on a painting it better be by the World Famous TES-ONE!

Pe@ce

HSH


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH