Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

April 1, 2009

ORISUE "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS"!?!?!?! Everything must Go!! =(

WORDS FROM THE HERO

I was in the middle of my "PUNCH-OUT!!" for the Nintendo Wii post & I wanted to shine light on one of my favorite shirts of all time! "The Hungry 2 Tee"



I have been trying my hardest to get my hands on this shirt, but I could never find it in (XL) only large, and now Karmaloop has only (1) small left, and everywhere else is sold out. Anyway, I was heading over to the ORISUE site to see if I could find more pictures of this design and when I got there All I got was.....



Man, I dont know if this is some elaborate April Fools day prank (I hope) because strait up. Orisue is one of my favorite Brands of all time (hense the the reason you see them on this site alot) I guess we can ony wait and see. If this isnt a prank, I feel horrible and I hope you guys the absolute best. Peace to my my man Y.O. and the homie Thurzday for supporting the Orisue Camp as well!

THE HOBBYSHOP HERO would like to thank all of those involved in the ORISUE brand over the years.


Thank You,

Peace

Dutch VonEpp Ziegler | Dutchmassive | The Hobbyshop Hero

HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH