Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

March 10, 2009

Supra NS - Bronze Patent Leather Series

I LOVE THESE / I WANT THESE.

bronze-full-grain-patent-trinity.jpg

There are Alot and I mean Multiple Thousands (not even close to exaggeration) of amazing Sneakers / shoes I would love to get my hands on. The Foot wear game has been raised to A Insane Quality level since 2007 and I dont think its slowing down anytime soon. Now, If I could get my hands on 10,000 + shoes that would be great, but its not likely so If I had to narrow it down to A top 10, These (The PICTURE Above) would be in the mix. I also would like to get my feet in those new Nike Atari joints with the woodgrain sole, also, the Converse Poormans Weapon.... Those are the 3 that I personally Love with a passion. (hint hint - Size 9.5 ) Wishlish Styleeeeee! =)

Supra NS - Bronze Patent Leather Series

20090308-supra-ns1.gif

Vulcanized gum rubber outsole, wax laces and bronze patent leather uppers are the common points of recently released Supra NS Bronze Patent Leather Series. The series consists of Chad Muska’s Skytop, Steve Aoki’s Strapped and Trinity. Strapped and Trinity are made as lifestyle sneakers however Skytop still has various features that would be benefitial to a skateboarder such as extra heel protection with memory polyurethane insole, SupraFoam midsole, neoprene to cap and vamp toe protection, elastic tongue straps and thin padding with ankle support and BK mesh sock liner. - [SOURCE - FRESHNESS]

Supra NS

bronze-full-grain-patent-skytop.jpg

bronze-full-grain-patent-strapped.jpg

bronze-full-grain-patent-trinity.jpg


I Like Your Supras - Mickey Factz (www.gfcny.com)

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH