Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

March 2, 2009

DWELE - "WORKIN ON IT" VIDEO + DONUTS - "ORIGINAL SAMPLES"

dwele-painting.jpg

WORDSFROMTHEHERO

I will make this short, Before I heard of Vikter Duplaix, Dwele was my favorite Artist to whom I wished I could work with. Still being in A Number 2 spot is far from A bad thing. I love Dwele and its due to his sleepy distinct vibe, FROM RISE to SUBJECT and on and on and on....

I wasnt really blown away by the new album except for "Workin on it" where Dwele makes A Audio Kollage of Classic Dilla Refernences. I thought It would be Dope to put up A few of my favorite "Originals" Each were used in this dwele cut.

P.S. Super big Shout to [kevinnottingham.com] for having the greatest online resource of Original Samples from The HipHop albums that we all grew up on!
____________________

_____________________
10cc - "the worst band in the world"
(WORKIN ON IT - ORIGINAL SAMPLE)

______________________
The Sylvers - Only One Can Win
(TWO CAN WIN - ORIGINAL SAMPLE)


_____________________
The Steve Miller Band "space intro"
(You will recognize this!)

_____________________
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/tomspears/DillaDonuts.gif

_________________________________
The 1st time I heard and heard of Dwele the day I Bought Bahamadia's "B.B. Queen" Album, which to this day is one of my favorite projects - The Vibe is soooooo perfect, Like JILL SCOTT & Getting In the Way -Esk Perfect. The P.H.I.L.A.D.E.L.P.H.I.A. Interlude was.....ahhhhhhhh
BeautifulThings
_______________________________
HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH