The LASONIC i931W Boom-Box is one of the more "Hip Hop" Influenced I-POD docks I have seen to date. The past few months have been filled with GHETTOBLASTER tributes,And so and and so forth, It seems more than Ever 2008/2009 is the ultimate boundary crossing for OLD verses NEW when it comes to the Ultimate Highlights of my Generation (The NINTENDO GENERATION) - I guess I know how it felt for those who had to watch jazz get turned into Elevator music. hahaha I get the honor of saying, (In my days, The Playgrounds used to be made of Wood & Metal and they were Amazing) now you little suckers get colorful cheap plastic and rubber tire floors hahaha..
This may look like A Blast from the past to the future leaders of our world, But beneath the control surfaces is a machine as high-tech as any of today’s audio system. A faux cassette deck up front acts as a cradle for Apple iPod Classic or iPod Video. Analog elements are partially digitize for full iPod control. A set of 2 x 12W speakers pumps out a constant flow of tunes. It even supports input of MP3 music files via USB drives or SD/MMC memory cards when an iPod is not available. An updated version of an urban classic.
- Supported USB flash disk and SD/MMC card to playback MP3 files
- Full iPod control and charging
- Watch video on your TV if using iPod Video
- AM/FM/RBDS Tuner # FM 20 preset stations and AM 20 preset stations
- Show RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data System) on LCD display
- Alarm/sleep function
- Independent bass and treble controls
- EQ control
- Volume level indicator
- Aux and headphone input
- Full function remote control
- AC power or batteries for operated