Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

March 26, 2009

THE MYSTERIOUS STARWARS AT-AT BOOMBOX LANDWALKER

WORDS FROM THE HERO

It's amusing to me how much these photos have been circulating around the internet as of late when the 1st time I saw them was back in 2005!!!!

I've never seen the type of excitement that Ive witnessed while trying to find out who the mysterious culprit whom is responsible for these pictures .... The stuff Ive seen to describe these photos includes but is not limited to:

  1. "Star Wars: AT-AT Walker Boombox Is So Awesome I Want to Cry"
  2. "AT-AT boombox will squash rebellion, rock party"
  3. " This thing is like an '80s nostalgia heart attack. If you know who did this, give them a hug from me."
  4. "Not that the Empire needed any help winning the Battle of Hoth, but it would have been much cooler if they had attacked the Rebels with AT-AT walkers with giant speakers built into them. Boom Boom."
  5. "only way this stunning AT-AT walker boombox could produce a more forceful nerdOMFGasm is if it was being straddled by Scarlett Johansson in a Princess Leia bikini."
  6. "awww Cute pet At-At"
  7. This thing will have you rockin' all the way from Hoth to Dagobah.
{sigh}

I guess anything Starwars Related brings out the ultimate Nerd...... Now, I am Quick to admit, Im am A Nerd, but Id like to think of myself as A Stylish Nerd w/ Good taste. Or maybe not hahahah who cares....

THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST is TO PUT OUT A REWARD.
If anyone Can come to me w/ who designed this / who is responsible for its existence on the web. I will mail them A very Special (HOBBYSHOPHERO GIFT PACKAGE)

I'm Serious...

__________________________________

AT-AT (Playtime) by NickIsConfused.

AT-AT (Visitors) - landscape by NickIsConfused.

AT-AT (Bedtime) by NickIsConfused.

AT-AT (Showing Off) by NickIsConfused.

AT-AT (Walking the Dog) by NickIsConfused.

AT-AT (Heading Home) by NickIsConfused.









P.S. I have never been a huge fan of Any of the Star Wars films. tho cool, not my cup of tea. Ill still to SPACE BALLS.

Pe@ce

HsH


MSCE - 01 by oliveroliverbarrett.

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH