Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

March 18, 2009

PLAY NINTENDO (NES) ONLINE NOW! (no Download needed) really play NES NOW!

Play Nintendo online !

This site (WWW.NESPLAY.COM) has most if not all the original NES games available to play. NO downloading, NO hassle. Just click n play ! Check it out here !

That's a lot of game cartridges.

I've been meaning to post this since newyear's day but it must have gotten buried in the graveyard of HsH Unposted / or just Incomplete Drafts.

It's Funny, Exciting and at the same time a tad sad (hahah "Tad Sad"...Dad?) that I am posting this up. As said before, the original concept of making "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" A website was born in 2004 when I had All of the NES, SNES, GENESIS - Emulators & Roms, I wanted to put them up for people like me along w/ Archives of All the toys from the 80's & 90's all the Cult Classic's and A section for all the dope hiphop. All of that combined w/ BIO, DISCOG and A place to Purchase my (Dutchmassive) Music.



Tho at times I wish I created the site, the Blog concept has really won me over.

P.S.

Sorry for the lack of Content this past week. I have been working on new music round the clock and wanted to give those who were new to the site A chance to Backtrack and catch up. Based on the emails Ive received about posts from 9 months ago I guess it wasnt all that bad of an idea.

Pe@ce.

HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH