Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

February 14, 2009

Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn’t seen it)

WORDS from the HERO

"HaHa" 1st of all, I will say I have never been A Huge "FANBOY" of Starwars, I did Enjoy it, but I would never put up a poster or buy the action figures etc, In fact. I dont even care to own the movies. However, I know alot of SW Fans are out there and this has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever come Across. So this post is dedicated to my EX Ladiefriend's Older brother AKI who is a good friend of mine who is the Biggest Starwars fanatic I have ever known in real life!

On a Side note. There is a huge reason for me typing "Hahahaha" out intead of using the "ROFLMAO" or "LMAO" and such and that is, well...Its pretty gay hahaha, but the main reason is STARWARS.

lol


Come on! I can't be the only one who thinks of this damn thing when someone types out

lol



Anywho, Peace to one of my favorite sites for posting this up, so I could show it to you lovely people =)

www.todayandtomorrow.net

Joe Nicolosi , his friend Amanda had never seen a whole Star Wars film. When he asked her if she wanted to watch the original trilogy she said that she would, but that she already knew what happens. So he took out his voice recorder and asked her to start from the top.

Then he created some very basic animation in Final Cut to go along with her narration.

Excellent!


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH