Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

February 17, 2009

Facebook's New Terms Of Service: "We Can Do Anything We Want With Your Content. Forever."

Facebook's New Terms Of Service:

"We Can Do Anything We Want With Your Content. Forever."

http://lh4.ggpht.com/michael153/R-rhBUdoaKI/AAAAAAAABP4/tgHKynHNlg4/Facebook+Community%5B5%5D.jpg

WORDS from the HERO

This is really off the grid of the type of Content I generally post but I wanted people to have a Chance to be aware of some information they may or may not have had the chance to. Now, This topic has got the Internet Going Nuts (shout to NALDISNEY) and I can understand why but im not really bother by this too much. I guess I understand the concept of once A photo or whatnot leaves my computer and goes to a 2nd person / Application it isnt private or subject to being un Altered. Im not going to much into this topic at all, Instead here are a few links if you want to dive further and/or deeper into the subject.

Pe@ce

P.s. I've never really liked Facebook or the experience using it so far anyways. hahah
HsH


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH