Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

February 3, 2009

http://www.88back.com/


Peace World, Tonite I shine the light on "Brand" 88back.
The Website is Sharp, Simple and easy to Navigate and you can listen to one of my favorite tracks of all time "RAW" - Big Daddy Kane in the Audio player in the top right corner.
For those of you in the younger generation, Dont think that these cats were inspired by the Cool Kids just because they mention 1988 in A hook. 88back drew inspiration from.... well, 1988 and the music and vibe that was in the Air. I cant Honestly say I wasn't A hardcore hiphop fan in 88. I didnt come around till 91, 92 and then 93 put the nail in the coffin and 94 took me to heaven. haha.

Anyway, "88Back" has a few dope T-shirt designs as you can see below. It seems everyone is adding a splash of the Midnight Marauders into they're mix. Good thing A Tribe Called Quest is my Favorite, and great thing the Music I release always gets compared to Q-tip / Common...
So I say, Design away! the more the better! hahhaha

I guess the only thing else to say is make sure you Visit the webpage, you can purchase the gear via the ONLINE SHOP.

Peace, HsH


http://www.88back.com/









HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH