Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 6, 2009

11 YEAR OLD PRODUCER - VOHNBEATS, SHOWS US HOW TO MAKE A BANGING BEAT!!!!!

11 YEAR OLD PRODUCER - VOHNBEATS


------------

------------

-------------

http://www.myspace.com/vohndee

WORDS from the HERO

I think I have died and gone to heaven. I am extremely surprised that this is my 1st time coming across this cat for more than a few reasons. Vohn is the song of Legendary Super Producer S1 (Symbolyc One of Strange Fruit Project), I was put onto S1 before the 1st SFP Project was released, Slop, Surreal, Illmind, Etc so Again, Im surprised that this is the 1st time his Extremely young and Extremely talented son slipped past my radar.

VohnBeatz, Using Reason 3 and a compact keyboard controller seems to have begun making beats at the age of 9/10 and is now 11 years old and is on a very good path. Just watching the videos you can see it in his head nod, that this is going to be one soulful force to be looking out for. Expect his mixtape to be available the first quarter of 2009.

This is A very inspirational moment for me, seeing such talent in our youth. You can tell that he is truely in Love with the music. Reminds me of my 1st years.

Peace,

Dutch


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH