Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 24, 2009

Modern Furniture Designs - K Workstation / Tiramolla Loft Bedrooms

75740_pfrxkqxhgkjbp9jmzcao_6154

This piece is A Dope idea for a complete workstation from New York design studio MisoSoup Design. I couldnt find A Price or where to purchase this at the moment but believe me I will be on the hunt. Until then, Visit http://www.misosoupdesign.com/V2/


desk2_misosoupdesign

Miso Soup Design, an ingenious New York- based architecture and furniture design firm know for their quest for innovative use of technology. Daisuke Nagatomo and Minnie Jan are the directors of Miso Soup Design.

misodesign_desk

______________________________________

Tiramolla Loft Bedrooms

by

TUMIDEI

Click here to view more pictures of the lofts

Now, I gotta say when graduated Highschool in 99, I went to orientation | openhouse at FULL SAIL in ORLANDO, FL - Back then, I had already released multiple singles World wide, Completed A Full length album. So the Idea of going to A school for Recording Arts seemed like the right path to take. I ended up passing on Full Sail due to the Pricetag hahaha and it was A good thing I did because over the years I have learned that I dont really enjoy mixing down music. I just do it because I know how to and I know how I want my music to sound. The thought of sitting in a session, having to listen to someone elses music over and over makes my stomach turn. Fast Forward years later and I am thinking about going to A Simiar school "The Academy of Art & Design" - Tho, I dont just enjoy music, I enjoy Graphic Design and Interior Design. I love Designing interesting and Modern layouts for houses and rooms. So when I came across these Lofts I fell in love.

Anyone who knows me or who has been to any of my Apartments over the years, any girl who has ever had the privelage of staying to see the sun rise knows my spot is Mixture of Eqypt, Japan, & A ComicBook Shop..... Super Comfortable, Stylish and A little Nerdy, but I pull it off Lovely.... Next time around I hope to put some of these concepts | models to use!

You can completely customize your loft bedroom selecting from an array of colors and finishes -- right down to hardware and wall (or furniture) decal & also, it's important to note that Tumidei designs a complete line of furniture - tables, chairs, shelving, even extremely cool rooms with a streamlined take on bunk beds and very sleek entertainment centers and bedroom furniture for adult spaces


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH