Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 22, 2009

A TRIBE CALLED QUEST x AIR JORDAN 1 [UPDATE]

A Tribe Called Quest x Air Jordan T-Shirts

air-jordan-black.jpg

This is the collabo t-shirt is dropping in unison with the release of the A Tribe Called Quest x Air Jordan 1. Which it seems there is only one really bad quality photo of these joints on the web right now. I will keep my eye out for more info on these and post A Follow up. I've been on the Hunt for some Sneakers to go with my A Tribe Called Quest x Starks Laces since I bought em back when they dropped. For now they will just have to serve as A Stand in Prop with my Original Midnight Marauders Cassette Tape which you can see is hella Faded and Warn. The Sound of that tape is so Warm and Analog like no Other!

UPDATE:

_____________________

air_jordan_1_midnight_marauders_01 Air Jordan I High Strap A Tribe Called Quest

We’ve seen a slew of items inspired by A Tribe Called quest. There has been everything including tees, bags, flip flops, sneakers, and even laces.

air_jordan_1_midnight_marauders_02 Air Jordan I High Strap A Tribe Called Quest

air_jordan_1_midnight_marauders_03 Air Jordan I High Strap A Tribe Called Quest

More information, including where to cop, available at NiceKicks.

air-jordan-white.jpg


A TRIBE CALLED QUEST X STARKS LACES X MIDNIGHT MARAUDERS DUTCHMASSIVE | THE HOBBYSHOP HERO

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH