Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 18, 2009

GRANT P - FAN 1st - The Greatest Collection of Classic Hiphop on the NET


CLICK HERE

to GO TO one of the greatest

SITES/SOURCES of CLASSIC/RARE-ISH/B-SIDE/ HIPHOP

or

http://grantp.net/downloads.html

Peace World, On a search for the Audio to Emanon's classic Cassette "ACID 9" I came across this blog by GRANT P - while searching it for the Album I was looking for I noticed this cat really realy reallllllly knew his stuff and I mean extremely. I dont want to TOOT my own Horn, but I can Guarantee that there are not many humans on the planet EARTH that has followed Hiphop from 1992 - 2004 as Close, Passionate and as frantic as I, The Only one I know personally is CELPH TITLED. Between 92 -2004 There wasnt A Album, Single, EP, Remix Released that I didnt at least hear once. I know that may seem a little impossible to imagine, but trust me, Hiphop was all I knew for A long time. Now, I only browsed thru GRANT P's music blog but the few minutes I was there I saw enough evidence to know that this cat was as much in Love with hiphop as I was. Every single thing on his page I remember listening to. Everything..... Im going to take a picture of my Cassette Collection one day and it will Blow your minds.......

Well, I guess all I can say is, If you Loved Classic 90's hiphop and miss it, go to his page and spend some time, Alot and check out his page cus He has access to the Stuff that most Die Hard hiphop heads werent up on...

Enjoy.

The Info Below this Line was Copy & Pasted Directly from GRANT P's Website, Im not sure yet, but I think he is a producer and emcee also, im not sure as I havent done to much research yet, but I guess I will find out soon. The one thing that is Perfectly Clear about GRANT P is that he is A SUPER FAN
__________________

I have been a freelance Illustrator since 1998 and making music since 1995. I run my own business "Caricatures by Grant" which consists of both doing caricatures live at events (all over southern California) and studio work which I serve worldwide. I live in San Diego, CA.

My music is influenced by late 80's early 90's hiphop U can check it out here / hear.

GRANTS myspace page




Make sure you Visit this site!
http://grantp.net/downloads.html

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH