Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 8, 2009

When Did WrestleMania Turn to ScribbleJam ?!??!?

WRESTLEMANIA TURNED 2 SCRIBBLEJAM?

Ok.... This is A extremely out of place, off the wall Post, but I just had to put this out there for other people like me who had no idea that there has been, Freestyle Rap battles in wrestling for the past 5 or more years haahhahahahah...... I stopped watching wrestling when the Original Ultimate Warrior passed Away.. For what it is worth, John Cena has A power Voice... If he had the right direction I am sure he could have really dope songs.... But, I think I will just forget I ever came across any of these after I post this and move on with my life.

On another Note, Brian Austin Green of 90210 released A really dope album called "One Stop carnival" back in the late 90's... Executive produced by The Pharcyce and Will I am, when the Black Eyed Pea's where actually doing Classic Hip hop... This album had the dopest beats, crappy lyrics, but a dope q-tip, Imani, Dutchmassive-Esk Voice hahahah

Ok... For those of you New to The Hobbyshop HERO, Please dont judge this site based on this post hahahahaaha....



________________
What the Ufffffk?!?!?! hahaah



------------------------
Uhhhhh How did This all get past me hahah


WHEN DID WRESTLING BECOME A FAKE 8MILE?!?



-------




--------------


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH