Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 8, 2009

PC versus MAC - (Movie Trailer)

Mac vs. PC

TRANSFORMERS II
(PC VERSUS MAC WARS) | MOVIE TRAILER

465295618_739d827fdb

"YOUR FACE GETS VIRUSES"



haha, I gotta say that was A very well produced video. I think I enjoyed this clip more than the Box office / live action Version of Transformers. Now, The Original Animated Movie w/ Unicron & Rodimus Prime is still something I watch A least 5 times A year.

I am A Proud Owner of Both A Macbook & A PC. I purchased my Mac in March of 2008 and it wasnt untill just recently that I became very Pro Mac. I still enjoy the PC but i think it is only due to the fact that alot of the Software Ive been using for 10 years + is not Mac Friendly. Tho Mac slightly solved that problem with Parallels. In Closing. Your Face gets Viruses =)


http://usera.imagecave.com/Swordmaker/MacStuff/apple-logo.jpg

VERSUS


http://demo.mtcms.jp/images/Windows_XP_Logo.jpg

Apple-PC-Ads.jpg


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH