Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 6, 2009

Royce Da 5'9" & DJ PREMIER - "Shake This" [VIDEO]



[CLICK HERE] - DOWNLOAD THE MP3

WORDS FROM THE HERO......

It is tracks like "SHAKE THIS" that you could play to a little timid grandmother in Idaho and she would be able to feel the message and passion beyond the track. This track is A heat rock and an absolute Instant classic. It is the lead single off of his album "STREET HOP" which brags DJ PREMIER as EXECUTIVE PRODUCER tho I believe "SHAKE THIS" is the only track he lended his production skills on (dont quote me on that tho). The VIDEO is directed by RIK CORDERO

Short side story: I sold my 92 caprice classic to my man RODNEY'S barber "D". real cool cat, didnt know him other than for the few minutes in which I would speak with him each week when I would scoop up my payment. I know he is aware of cats like Raekwon and ish and knew about his new album, but i think he is more used to the hiphop you hear on your local "CLEAR CHANNEL URBAN FM RADIO" so the last payment he asked me to drop him off somewhere on my way back home, So he gets in and i'm playing Illminds "Blaps Rhymes and Life" mixed with some other random bangers and beats to drive to and this song comes on "SHAKE THIS" - I could see the amazement on his face and how intense the emotions were when he heard this track pumping in the car and he turns to me and says where do you get music of this caliber.....Tho I was happy to see him get amped over dope hiphop. I gotta say I wouldnt think Royce is too obscure of a cat that he wouldnt know who he was, but it just made me think how many people would love the dope BOOMBAP or Jazzy or LAZY whatever HIPHOP or ANY GENRE for that matter that doesnt get played on the radio 40 times a day......but don't ever get exposed to it....

  • [CLICK HERE] - TO PURCHASE THE ALBUM (tho personally I can only put my stamp of approval on the single "SHAKE THIS" and maybe a few other joints... but hey, Do You!)

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH