Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 31, 2009

Who is Onika Maraj !?! BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

http://www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nicki-minaj-12.jpg

WORDS FROM THE HERO

Pe@ce world! ima have to grab a late pass on this one. Ms NICKI MINAJ (Born, Onika Maraj) I guess is about to blow the door of the hinges and I am just hearing / seeing her for the 1st time not even an Hour ago.....Now of coarse, you know me after I saw this BET CYPHER Video with her Wrecking Shop I went on a tangent searching for anything I could find that could match the level of dopeness I witnessed during her "FREESTYLE" and ummmmm well, hahaha what I found was "Not Wack" so I figured Id post it up..... The Itty Bitty Piggy jawn has hella potential.... If anyone has the Acapella, shoot it to me (Dutchmassive[at]gmail.com) word.....Im really really feeling Onika as an Emcee in General....The whole "Female" emcee ish is whatever....A Dope musician is a dope musician and Nicki Minaj just happens to be a female who can rap circles around most cats in the industry (period) Obviously there are different tiers of Skill when it comes to Independent/ Underground hiphop verses...but I can definitely say Im glad a dope emcee is about to be in the public eye, now hopefully she will be responsible enough to realize that she has alot of "Young" impressionable minds looking up to her and tone down her sexual iddish...

2009 BET CYPHER PART 1 (NICKI MINAJ, JOE BUDDEN, BUCKSHOT, CROWN ROYAL)




________________________________________________

Nicki Minaj – Can Anybody Hear Me

Nicki Minaj ft Lil Wayne – Go Hard

Nicki Minaj – Itty Bitty Piggy


Download Beam Me Up Scotty Mixtape

http://api.ning.com/files/wRaL5HVm0sAbpsUqkZX5iMMhdcxhieA8cBwP9AQK5nnG4oiH61hgGStcG6z0bG327-S2RcaLg2cGgxiatSMdRoWw6mBBW5nJ/20090419minaj1.jpg
________________________________________________

These 2 pictures below are for my Unobtainable Soulmate..... Figured you'd get some use as Desktop backgrounds =)

[NickiMinaj02.jpg]

nicki-minaj4




HSH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH