Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 8, 2009

In Memory of.....Dorothy Jean King (1941 - 2009)


In everlasting Memory of.....
Dorothy Jean King

(06/10/1941 - 12/07/2009)

http://www.jazzaddixx.com/Jazz%20Addixx%20Construction_files/DSC01661-filtered.png

WORDS FROM THE HERO


Since the Age of myspace / facebook / twitter - the world is only a moment away. I've noticed in the past 3 years more so than ever that once A Celebrity or Musician passes away it becomes custom to immediately send your regards via posts, comments, tweets, blogs, etc. Tho I must admit alot of very influential artists have moved on these past years, a few of them that have impacted my life greatly and people make T-shirts, Graphic Design Photo's, Songs, etc...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that but for some reason I always feel a little off kilter by this because I am always reminded that every second, people all around the world are loosing the most important people in their lives and they don't get the ......... I dont even know what to call or how to put it, but it always bothered me.

I was just made aware from A very close friend and extremely talented DJ that Another close friend of mine lost his mother last evening and my heart immediately sank into my stomach. Those of you whom follow my music will know this person as super emcee and producer "Mudd" of the Jazz Addixx but I know him as Corey King.

He is the Genius behind 95 percent of the Jazz Addixx Production and Vocals. He produced "Love was Complicated" as well as added the 3rd classic verse. He also produced the beat for "Get It On" which was A track featuring Fresh Daily and Myself (Dutchmassive) off of Muneshines pre-album titled "Big Man on Campus" as well as many songs I have not yet released.

The Reason I am posting this is because the music of Corey "Mudd" King and Brian "Dj Ragz, as well as Mike "St Mic" as left such a huge imprint on my life and has helped me get thru so many troubled times that I had to give thanks, love and absolute respect to the mother of such A soulful and inspirational son. Tho, I didn't know MS Dorothy King personally other than the times I spoke to her while trying to reach mudd. She has impacted my life greatly and im so sincerely sorry to know that such a wonderful guy is going thru such a painful situation. I wasnt and still are not sure if putting this out there is something I should be doing but it is being done with a crazy amount of love and good intentions. I invite you to listen to all of the songs in the YOUTUBE boxes below. If you are already A JAZZ ADDIXX FAN than you know whats up, If you are a 1st time listener then I am positive you will be FAN from here on out.

If you want 2 drop Mudd A line, you can do so via - Corey "Mudd" King @ Facebook

I've also included A few links that will take you to places you can check out new music, as well as older material and also some spots you can get ahold of the physical CD's as well as the mp3's being people are always asking me where they can find more music from the JAZZ ADDIXX.













______________________________________________________________

Dorothy Jean King
(06/10/1941 - 12/07/2009)

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH