Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 9, 2009

50 Cent - Do You Think About Me - produced by ROCWILDER [VIDEO]



WORDS FROM THE HERO?

I was just originally "Just" going to post the Instrumental version of "Do you think about me" for this post, and decided to put my taste aside and just post up the entire song / video + the Instrumental version of his new Lp "Before I self Destruct" even tho I have not heard anything other than the song produced by Rocwilder who happens to be one of my favorite producers (If you click on his name and scroll down to his discography you will see why) Tho I must say this beat doesn't sound like traditional Rocwilder material it is still dope! and not what I would expect to hear from 50cent. The track actually sounds more like A "TRILOGY" Beat than anything. whom produced 2 tracks for "1" of my upcoming project"s" Titled "Romanticizing"
I gotta say that I post this with some hesitation because im not feeling the track itself, but more so just the Instrumental. So here is A version minus that voice of 50 cents that I can no longer take serious after his years of over saturating the market with strait up "Doo Doo" (c) Charlie Brown whatup! LOTNS WHATUP!

"Do you think about me"produced by Rocwilder - Instrumental



......But Since I did move forward with this post I feel like I gotta defend my reasoning. hahaha, There was a point in time when I was excited about "50 Cent" That excitement began and also ended with the two tracks I have posted below. They are both dope and before the whole AFTERMATH iddish when duke was still A hungry emcee. Lucky for me and you there is so much good music out that you don't have to waste your precious eardrums are sub-par bull-ish any longer. =) HsH

50 CENT "How to Rob" (A Industry Ni99a)


50 CENT "f**k you"



50cent

Peace 2 my man Kevinnottingham

01. The Invitation (Produced By Ty Fyffe)
02. Then Days Went By (Produced By Lab Ox)
03. Death To My Enemies (Produced By Dr. Dre And Mark Batson)
04. So Disrespectful (Produced By Tha Bizness)
05. Psycho (Featuring Eminem) (Produced By Dr. Dre)
06. Hold Me Down (Produced By Team Ready And J Keys)
07. Crime Wave (Produced By Team Demo)
08. Stretch (Produced By Rick Rock)
09. Strong Enough (Produced By Nascent And QB Da Problem)
10. Get It Hot (Produced By Black Key AKA Mickey Davis)
11. Gangsta’s Delight (Produced By Havoc)
12. I Got Swag (Produced By Dual Output)
13. Baby By Me (Featuring Ne-Yo) (Produced By Polow Da Don)
14. Do You Think About Me (Produced By Rocwilder)
15. OK, You’re Right (Produced By Dr. Dre And Mark Batson)
16. Could’ve Been You (Featuring R.Kelly) (Produced By DJ Khalil)

DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUMENTALS


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH