Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

May 19, 2009

The "NEON" Hero presents: Genaro SURROUND DeSia / CountBassD - Neon Soul / Neon Collars feat KAY of The Foundation


Genaro "Surround" DeSia

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/VJGEN/7fef2eb3.gif

WORDS FROM THE HERO

One of my favorite pass times is browsing the talented humans on DeviantART, It's A little frustrating tho because there is an overwhelming amount of Beyond Amazing Artists on there. I Literally could Fill the website with great photo's 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a Week and not run out of Inspiration. While sitting on my porch after watching S. Darko (The Sequel to Donnie Darko) I came Across A Picture that Reminded me Of the Color Palette of THE HOBBYSHOP HERO.

Enter Genaro Desia, an illustrator also known as Surround. Now I love all types of styles of art from Dirty SteamPunk-eske Landscapes with Dull and dreary Futuristic settings to the most colorful and Childish looking Art Imaginable. Something that Rings in my head more than anything else is this moment while at the movies with the Person who knows me and my soul more than anyone and she looked over at me watching this movie on the edge of my seat, tapping my feet, huge smile, wide eyes, music conductor hand gestures to every suttle sound and she said "I Love that you are so Easily and Sincerely Excited and Inspired by almost everything" well, kids truer words have never been spoken and it is because I focus on the Dopeness in life. and Life is Sooooooooooooo Dope, and you know what?!?!?! So are Genaro "Surround" Desia's Photo's so ENJOY! the select Images I have chose and visit his portfolio for the rest of them!!!!!!


HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH