Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

May 25, 2009

Introducing the NEW Reebox Berlin & the Long Awaited Orchard Street x Reebok Pump Omni Hexride x Reebok Re-Up Lux

THE HOBBYSHOP HERO
Presents...
Reeboks I would love to Own!


Reebok introduces a new high top sneaker (Reebok Berlin) as part of their Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. The Berlin comes in two colorways, featuring a mix of perforated and snake skin embossed leather on the upper. The Reebok Berlin is now available at Proper.




__________________________________________________



WORDS FROM THE HERO

Reebok, Nike? Addidas, Supra, Puma? Hmmmmm, Even tho this particular spotlight is aimed @t REEBOK We (meaning Me) @t The Hobbyshop Hero would like to Make it perfectly Clear that ....... Well I'm am not A loyalist to any particular Brand and/or style of Sneaker or Clothing In general for that Matter. I mention this because of A Debate I had w/ a few cats about being Nike Heads or Strickly Shelltoes and I jumped in w/ the Fact that I Found these Dope Velcro Joints @t Wall mart for 9.99 that Looked Doper Than most Shoes... I bought them and All tho The Style Was on Point and you would Have Never Been Able to tell the Difference Between My Wall mart Kicks and The $400 Designer Kicks that have An Unknown name I must say, They were Super Uncomfortable and were Destroyed within The Month (meaning The Sole Detached from the Sneaker and the Side Panel started UnStitching) I Guess the point I am going to make with my ScatterBrained Akward Ramble Technique is that... To me It doesn't Matter the price or the Name of something, but more A matter of being Attracted to something. Which Brings me to Another thing. There are Alot of Sneakers I think are Dope! and would love to own, but wouldn't Necessarily wear. (EXAMPLE: The Reebok VOLTRON PACK and/or The NIKE TRANSFORMER PACK) - On The Cult Appeal Alone I want Everyone of those sneakers included in those Sets yet would only wear a few of them maybe once or twice.


Now, The Sneakers I posted Above (Reebok Berlins) & The Joints Below (Re-Up Lux) I would Rock and I personal Love..

If you are A Repeat Reader you might remember the Post about the OrchardStreet x Reebok Collabo back in December "Orchard Street x Reebok Re-Up Lux" Since the Very 1st Time I layed eyes on these joints I wanted A Pair. Months Later, I get to Present more info on these Gems.


Orchard Street x Reebok Pump Omni Hexride x Reebok Re-Up Lux

Orchard Street x Reebok collection, consisting of t-shirts, windbreakers, hoodies, and the two Pictured sneakers - the Pump Omni Hex Ride and the Re-Up Lux (My personal Fav of the Two) The sneaker comes with the lacing on the side, a grid pattern on the black upper and Text Colorpurple/turquoise outer soles


$90, available at orchardstreet.com

HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH