Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

May 6, 2009

Exile Freaks the MPC Live (Again) + Download Exile's album "Radio"


Exile Freaks the MPC Live (Again)

This is A Dope Video of Exile freakin his standout cut “In Love” live on the Mpc! Makes me miss my mpc2000 like Mugg, Tho I've mastered FL STUDIO, LOGIC PRO and Basically Anything I can get my hands on. There is nothing more Rewarding for A former Drumline LEAD SNARE and QUAD Player then to Tap out Drums and everything else on pads rather then editing notes w/ a mouse in A Step Sequencer Editor. As I always say tho, Its not what you have but who is behind the machine that matters. (THE GHOST IN THE SHELL) or something like that hahahahaha
It was also crazy to find out that Exile's latest album, Radio, was almost titled “Car Stereo”, He talks about how he was always making beats in the front seat with his mpc plugged into the cigarette lighter on tour and long road trips. Any who, Exile has now released A handful of dope videos in the past few months and has dropped Classic Record, one after the other since the days of me buying A Cassette tape of EXILE and ALOE BLACK'S ACID 9 Jawn.... and I gotta say..... Im pretty glad that cats like Exile don't stop making music and start working overtime in the local call center because "rap" isnt so kind on the pockets..

In Love from Yours Truly on Vimeo.



So, Im always torn between the concept of showing my support for an Artist. the Reality of it is..... I only promote Items, Clothing, music, games that I truly enjoy myself. And I always put 1 or more links to where you can purchase the Artists product. The part I am on the fence about is posting albums to download for Free. I know for instance, I download Alot of Free albums, but I also Buy the ones that I love, even If I downloaded it for free. Personally I am glad that people put my albums up for download. I admit, A few years ago I would get really upset when I saw things like that, but with the change of technology. I feel its needed to give people more chances to hear dope music in this saturated market flooded with Consumers with no Attention Spans...


SOoooo, Feel Free to download the album and if you like what you hear, support Exile by clicking on the other link to Purchase the album on Amazon. Or you could get it off I-tunes, etc....

aiiight Enjoy...

1. Frequency Modulation (2:47)
2. Population Control (3:10)
3. Were all in Power (3:59)
4. Watch out! False Prophet (4:00)
5. The Machine (2:22)
6. It's Coming Down (3:53)
7. So We Can Move (3:14)
8. The Sound Is God (4:26)
9. Your Summer Song (3:27)
10. Mega Mix (5:35)
11. In Tune Static (5:34)
12. San Pedro Cactus (3:27)
13. Love Line (4:11)
14. Stay Tuned (here) (4:45)
15. In Love (4:33)




Download: Blu vs Exile’s Radio - LoveLine(s),DedicatedToLastFe’vrier.
____________________________________________

Scratch DVD: Beat Making (Video)

In Light of Exile's Super Producer Status and the awe Inspiring Video posted above, Here is A Segment from the Scratch DVD, focusing on beat making with legendary producer DJ Premier.

____________________________________________

Beat Diggin: The Documentary

Peace, 2 my mellow KevinNottingham for posting this a while back. I've been waiting for the right post to toss this in and well, Exile rocking the MPC live sparked the Beat Science Bug in me!! . This documentary is filled w/ the Best of the Best (in my book) of Hip Hop production, Diamond D & Showbiz (of Show & A.G.) make appearances as well as the Dusty Digging BEAT MINERZ!!!!! I'll just let you peep the preview....



____________________________________________

And, I'll leave you w/ what could be compared to as presenting An Unfinished Painting that you pulled from your house while it was burning to the ground... This is (1 of 2) of the Only 2 Beats I was able to save before My MacBook Died. It was the 1st Beat I ever made In LOGIC PRO on the MAC after years of using Hardware and A PC. It's unmixed, The Sequences are missing So I only have the main loop w/ no change up's and it Distorts hahahaha but its Gritty, Dusty and Banging like I love em so without Further Uh-do (or however you say that phrase)..

GOLDEN (1st Beat in Logic Pro)

Produced by DUTCHMASSIVE | THE HOBBYSHOP HERO


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH