Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 16, 2008

NIKE AIR CLASSIC BW NINTEND

Nike Air Classic BW - 'Nintendo Edition'

Nike just released an exclusive style of the Nike Air Classic BW. The colorway is inspired by the original NES console, Dark grey & A neutral grey with a dash of red, like the (A) & (B) buttons you spent 80% of your childhood mashing your right thumbs into. oh yea, we Cant forget the Black Sole, and if you look closely you can see A pattern of the D-pad as well as the red START.

Can I be honest? we all know Im All for anything NES related, but I think these are pretty boring. In an age of top notch designs and above average creation. The NIKE NINTENDO EDITION just doesnt really get me excited. who knows maybe ill change my mind when I try a pair on.

Nike Air Classic BW ‘Nintendo Edition

Nike Air Classic BW - 'Nintendo Edition'
P.S.

The Picture posted Below is the actual NES NIKE. THIS NIKE IS AN ACTUAL NINTEDO ENT. SYSTEM FULLY OPERATIONAL. NO JOKE. (I RESEARCHED)

sneakerpimps.jpgI thought you guys (and gals) would enjoy that tho, I thought it was pretty ill. aiiiight well. Im off. dont forget to tell a few friends about this place.... I do it for you! hahaha If you think im wasting time and should stick to just making music shoot me a note telling me so! (ILoveDutchmassive@gmail.com)

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH