Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 16, 2008

"JOB SONG" - VIDEO by CONSEQUENCE

[QUITWORKMAKEMUSIC]
presents...

"JOB SONG" - CONSEQUENCE

Peace, Peace... I know this isnt A new joint by far. I just happen to come across it and thought about all the people I know who have been laid off the past 5 months, all the people with great backgrounds and degree's and stunning resumes and then I thought about all the people with half ass work histroy etc..... Crazyness

I just turn 28 in MAY, Ive always been employed since the age of 14, I released my 1st single on vinyl at age 17 which was EQUILIBRIUM (CELPH TITLED, MAJIKMOST & MYSELF, DUTCHMASSIVE) The single was "Fahrenheit 813" b/w "Windows 98" & "Critical Conditions" (feat. The Boogiemonsters) Even as I worked on music FULL TIME, I also Held down A 9 - 5, Then I was working at VERIZON WIRELESS in 03 and thats when I cracked the code to the MATRIX and ever since, Its been A Crazy battle to stay employed.... A few songs helped me get into this mode along with watching the movie "office space"....some of the tracks were Little Brother "Speed", Surreal "The American Dream", there were a bunch at the time....

JULY of 2005 I was Working at a Morgage Company and I had A show with Digable Planets that Night, Well I didnt get to make my show sequence, So what did I end up doing? I walked over to the copy machine with a Blank piece of Paper, Make 300 copies of that Blank paper, Walked out the Building Called DJ BALANCE (SPITKICKER DJ) and Went home and Finished my show Sequence.... That Night I Rocked the Show, Sold out of all of my Product, and didnt have a job to go back to.....


I recently Did a Song called Butterflies...... Well, She just left me...... BROKE EMCEE / PRODUCER cant Hold A JOB.... You know The M.O.

So its with great Pleasure I post this Video for you.

I also want to set the tone for my upcoming album.

QUIT WORK MAKE MUSIC.
THEHOBBYSHOPHERO

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH