Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 19, 2008

00GENESIS - DREAM CATCHER EP + CRYPTIC DREAM video

00GENESIS presents DREAM CATCHER
[You can, preview|Listen|Purchase the EP by clicking the photo Above or clicking on your favorite digital music pusher below]
"Dream Catcher EP: an episode set in the demented imagination of up-and-coming producer/beatsmith, 00Genesis. Drawing from various styles and genres, 00Genesis manages to create a quirky yet lovable album, that at times will leave the listener thinking, "what the f*ck!" Mangled melodies, heavy drums and surreal sound-scapes set the emotive tone for this album; an album which can easily be the soundtrack for a hopeless romantic, or a pothead. Tracks such as "Early Bird" and the title track,"Dream Catcher" force the listener to submerge beneath the sounds and piece together an intuitive experience. Clocking in at approximately 21 minutes, "Dream Catcher" is only a glimpse of what "00" has in store. Look out!"

Cryptic Dream by 00Genesis

The Video Above was created by an Amazing artist named (VERVUE). I would go into more, but I am going to be doing an entire post surrounding his Art soon.
Until then check out his work at .....
--->
http://www.myspace.com/vervue <---

____________________

WORDS FROM THE HERO

It is w/ great pleasure I get to share w/ you the fine works of the mysterious beatsmith known as 00Genesis. What 1st drew me to this cat was the character in which has now been solidified as ()()GENESIS. I have no Idea what this cat looks like, nor do I care, nor does it matter as his beats are super dope. Altho for all I know Him could be A Her?!?!?!?! hmmmmm Nah, Im pretty Sure this SuperProducer is A Man. As I once had a common trait with MF DOOM, Now Joins the ranks is Double 0h, and for those who have no IDEA what the heck I am Talking about. I will somewhat hint at it.


THE HOBBYSHOP HERO started as an ALTER EGO/ALIAS for DUTCHMASSIVE - I WOULD ROCK A MASK [EVERYWHERE] AND BATTLE CATS AND I WOULD NEVER TAKE OFF THE MASK. THIS WAS WELL WAY BEFORE MFDOOM BECAME POPULAR AND KNOWN FOR HIS MASK MORE THAN HIS MUSIC. for those True Dutchmassive Fans who picked up the JUNKPLANET ALBUM - which was created from 1997 - 2002, you will know EXACTLY what MASK i speak of. It was Displayed in the Foldout Artwork in a picture next to my Walkman, My fathers Jazz Drumsticks, My baby T shirt, ETC.... In Fact!!!! Give me A Second and lemme see if I can actually find this ish...(Pause)...........Ok, Im back....I found it.....So, I'll go ahead and post it up at the end of the post. YOU just make sure you check out the DREAM CATCHER EP.... WITHOUT A DOUBT.... My Favorite joint is BUTTON MASHING!!!!!!... That track ended up on a few Guest mixes I did, which I will get to in another post =) Also, try to find a track by 00Genesis called "Bicycle" or "bike" hmmm not sure.... ish is AMAZING THO.... ok Im GHOST!!!

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH