Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 8, 2008

KANYE WEST - HEARTLESS VIDEO by HYPE WILLAIM


Truth be told, When I heard "Love Lockdown" - I was surprised that duke had the ............... To rock the Auto Tuner Plug In for his Vocals.

SIDENOTE | FUN FACT - for those who aren't aware, which there really isn't a reason you would be unless you are a producer, engineer, recording artist, etc. AUTOTUNER is A Plug In / Software for the computer that Create the ROBOT SOUNDING / PITCH ADJUSTMENT you HEAR on "T-PAIN"s voice, The 1st time I heard it on a big record was CHER "Love after Love".




Now back to my original point. I liked the 1st single, and understood that Kanye was someone with Alot of emotion he has a need to express and I knew it was only a matter of time before he started Crooning on records. Honestly, If I had the vocal training, there are alot of times I wanna get my Stevie Wonder on During Records, but I've held back Thus Far.

Onto "HEARTLESS" - The only reason this track made it on THE HOBBYSHOP HERO was the style of Video that HYPE WILLIAMS chose to do and i'm A sucker for Artistic ish, and the Video is pretty cool soooo yea. I'm really not feeling this track tho, Also there are 2 other tracks from "808's & Heartbreaks" - one of the tracks is "Robocop" which when I saw the title I got super excited but was let down..... and a few more have leaked, So far all this Singing I'm not really sure whats going on.

I hope that, He is USING AUTOTUNER on the ENTIRE RECORD to make people hate the damn Effect and stop using it. I cant really see what other reason who would have to play himself. The Effect is dope, and if someone used it in a good way, I'm all for it. Creating an Entire Project around the plugin itself seems like a gimmick of some sort, Im sure we will find out.
The other thing I know about this album is KID CUDI is on a few joints and I'm loving his "Day N Night (crookers Remix) single.

Aiight "My friends" hahaha
Catch you on the next one.
Peace

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH