Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 17, 2008

BBC - RADIO 1 - MUSIC CUBE TOWER


Peace, While listening to this dope MIKE SLOTT mix on MARY ANN HOBBS show, I thought.... You know? Gilles peterson, Mary Ann Hobbs, The List Continues.... Lemme check out the BBC page..... Which brought me to stumbling upon this unique App.

I posted this for a few Reasons.

1.) It's dope! (Click it, check the shows because I guarantee they are probably what you've been searching for your whole life)
2.) I Thought it was about time I shed light to the READERS of THE HOBBYSHOP HERO about MARY ANN HOBBS, GILLES PETERSON, MIKE SLOTT, HUSDON MOHAWKE, RUSTIE, MONO/POLY, JAY SCARLETT, BASIC, Etc.........

oh dont worry, Ive been saving my PRODUCER post for a special day, and it is coming soon.
I will give you fair notice, When I Post the List of
ARTISTS/PRODUCERS to Check, there will be aloooooot Of names you dont reconize...... I advise you now! DO NOT SLEEP, CHECK THEM ALL OUT!!!!!

But we will Cross that bridge when we get to it? Right?....... RIGHT RIGHT!!!! hahahah

Aiight Dudes and Dudettes. Im Ghost like "Insert overused punchline here"

HSH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH