Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

August 25, 2008

Crazy4Cult (HOBBYSHOP Creator Favorite)

 CRAZY 4 CULT 2
(This Time Its Personal)
Pe@ce World, I can Honestly say this is my favorite Post since the Birth of The HobbyshopHERO  Blog. When I created the Alias years back I did so with my generation in mind and CULT Classic's are the Biggest inspiration other than dope hiphop music in my life. Some might think I went overboard with the Visual content I posted on this one, but I couldnt help it. This was EXACTLY what this Website was created for. If you enjoy the pictures below and are familiar with at least 90% of what you see, You are Definatly A Goonie....A Hobbyshop HERO(ite)...A Fine Outstanding member of the NINTENDO GENERATION!!!
ENJOY...all Info Below.
-Dutch-
  
Over 100 artists reinterpreting classic cult films

August 22nd - September 12th

Gallery1988
7020 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90038
(South East corner of Melrose & LaBrea)

Opening Reception: FREE ADMISSION
Friday, August 22nd, 7-11PM
Hosted again by Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier



















































HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH