Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

August 17, 2008

Podcast/Episode1/The DrumLove Ep - Produced by Dutchmassive



This is my 1st Attempt at PODCASTING. Not sure if it will work. If it does I will Re-upload it again correctly.

Peace
-----------------------------
Pe@ce World... I am still trying to figure out this Podcasting thing as well as Blogging Via Email Feeds. I try to learn so much stuff on my own and there is only so much time in a day. I Write, Record, Sample, Produce, Mixdown, Graphic Design, Blog, Date, Work, Try to learn new software, etc.... Im sure you get the point, Waaah waaahh booo hoooo, Enough of my crying. Hopefully I master this stuff Sooner than Later so that I may Deliver the Content I wish to its maximum potential.

If Anyone Knows of any Sites that host Audio files for free so that I can PodCast Correctly, hit me up. If anyone Can help me obtain Adobe Illustrator CS3 for the Mac without me having to mess with Torrents let me know, And if anyone knows of good places for Brushes, Fonts, Filter, Plugins, For Illustrator /Photoshop (even tho I only have elements right now) hook it up. I recently converted from PC to MAC, which is cool, but I already had my PC with all the software decked out, now i gotta start from scratch........

P.s. haha This is the 1st actual Semi Personal Post from me on this Blog.
King Of the CollarPop -
Dutchmassive

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH