Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

August 29, 2008

AFTA-1 "The Love Suite" - (FreeDownload) + AFTATHOUGHTS


Click Above to Download "The Love Suite"
Or just click here =)
----------------------------------------------
One of my best friends and Inhouse Super Producer "DAVID LUKE" (the 17 year old Prodigy) put me onto this cat named Afta-1 a few months back. After Listening to the joints he had on his Myspace Page I was extremely impressed. I introduced myself, said my peace and that was that. (after that) I didnt think about the name Afta-1 for a few months. Due to the fact there is So much music out there I kinda let my hype for this producer die out for a bit (Untill a few weeks ago) With this new great Feature on myspace which shows you when ever the Friends of your choice update virtually anything on Their page. I Saw Afta-1 uploaded a track called "The Love Suite" and The name caught my eye because SUPER PRODUCER (TAKE) & I (Dutchmassive) have a track out called "The Dream Suite" so I Clicked on the track and ......

HEAVEN!!!!!!

Instant Goosebumps & Inspiration..... "The Love Suite" - Which is a Remix, or Sample Flip on A Already dope Telepop Music track.

Afta-1 really Impressed me with this one, (scratch that) With Everything! ive heard duke post up

AFTA LINKS:
With his instrumental album, Aftathoughts Vol.1, Afta-1 gives you an opportunity to hear the music again. These aren’t backing tracks, this isn’t a beat tape: this is the soundtrack to your life.

You can find Afta-1 eight hours in the future. He’s sitting on a supernova, shooting down Pluto moons with love; then running back and laying the track in your lap. Brush the moon dust off your clothes and plug in your speakers for a shape-shifting, time-collapsing, body-breaking, heart-merging experience.

Afta-1 beats leave your speakers to travel through the universe and give black holes new heartbeats. They’re playing this on Venus, they eat this for breakfast on Neptune, they live by this on Saturn. The love hums in the stratosphere, vibrating right back to your ears. Let the bass line touch base with you, down-deep. Fluff pillows for sleep and recline in the melody. Give way to drum patterns that change pulse patterns. Imbibe these rhythms and keep them for the journey. Pack these wavelengths in your suitcase, pour them in your flask, keep one in the car.




HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH