Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

September 2, 2008

The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime - By DRSMOOV

(((THE RUDE AWAKENING OF OPTIMUS PRIME)))
I gotta give credit to my man, Dee Phunk over @t
TREESFORBREAKFAST
for posting up the Destro "get money" - Video.... If you think you get a late pass duke, Im on some Zack Morris Lateness about DrSmooV in general. So after I watched the Destro Video, I went back to the youtube channel and thats when I came across this Transformers Video.
When I did, I knew within seconds I would be posting this up. mainly because the Transformers movie (with Unicron, not the michael bay crap) is one of my favorite movies of all time!

ENJOY!
---------------------------------------
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT from THEHOBBYSHOPHERO
FRIDAY (2:16am) 9/05/08

Theres been a 2 or 3 day gap since my last post so I apologize for that. This Site is something I love to do, and even when Im not posting something up, I am always Researching content. Because this isnt your normal "Blog/onlinemag" my goal isnt to bring you every new sneaker or shirt or piece of news that drops, but to filter out and make you aware of things that either reallly excite me or I feel would excite or be of great interest to my readers.
That being said, I have spent this last week burried in headphones mixing down vocals and beats for upcoming projects (SO MANY!!! SO SO MANY!!) so.... hold tight......
Being that I did take a few day hiatus, I will be doing a Super Extensive update with some really dope material over the next few days. Stay tuned and Send this site to all your friends, family, Co-workers, Link it, Blog it, Bulletin it...etc.......
(((DUTCHMASSIVE)))

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH