Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

September 8, 2008

LEGO'S the ARSENAL EDITION

LEGO / ARSENAL EDITION: THE HOBBYSHOP HERO

Peace, As A child of the 80's I definatly had my run in with LEGO's my favorite where the knights N Castles Type sets but to be honest Lego's really werent my big thing, When I was really young I was into Contrux and Lincoln Logs, but I was always more of an Action Figure type Cat, GIJOE, TRANSFORMERS, ETC... But my brother JEB was A LEGO Fanatic so they were all over the place in my life. aiiiiight well, Check out the links I posted cus you will come across some really impressive sights....Read on....




















This LEGO man above is just a small preview of the Thousands of variations of Lego Mini Guns, Flame throwers, rocket launchers, Scud Missles, Anything and EVERYTHING you can think of, is behind the link below. If you notice, This is Version 5 of the Gun Museum so dont forget to look on the site and check out the 4 prior.



LEGO - AK47 hahahah

CELPH TITLED - THE GATALOG

This Post is Dedicated to one of the dopest producers and
hardest working huslters I know
, CELPH TITLED .......THIS GATS FOR YOU!

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH