Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 17, 2010

Video: "Home Sweet Home" by Mishoo The Drumkit




..........................................
<a href="http://mishoothedrumkit.bandcamp.com/track/home-sweet-home-produced-by-dj-madsen">Home Sweet Home (Produced by Dj Madsen) by Mishoo The Drumkit</a>
WORDS FROM THE HERO


I have always wanted to be able to create Visual's whether it be a photo, video, or just anything to accompany the music I create. My dear friend Michael (Mishoo) pulled off such A heart felt video.... and it made me feel so wonderful....... This past Month I was Blessed by the heavens to have met the most Amazing woman in the world...... and I know I know....Everyone says that the person that they are diggin is the best, but its not even like that yo, This woman really does embody every single quality that me personally, Dutch VonEpp Ziegler have been searching for my entire life......... So it's crazy how many hours out of the 24 hour day, I am in day dream mode, shooting videos in my head of us walking on a beautiful day, circling around her as she stares forward not even paying me no mind, but the vibe and the visuals in my head are so peeeerfect...... I really Would like to get my hand on this dope camera

I tried to show my "Ms Unobtainable" this footage of this camera because I know she has such a deep passion for photography, as well as music as well as......(sigh) Flutter Flutter....

just peep the Video.... I want this Camera...

Specs: Canon7D w/ 17-55mm 2.8IS, Glidecam HD-2000

Vancouver - Testing the Canon 7D from brandon moza on Vimeo.


WORDS FROM MISHOO

Dear friends and followers, Here is my little music video for Home sweet Home. It's self-shot, on a sunny Finnish winter day in my car. I've had fun recording it with my DV camcorder. First thing I do next year is to invest into film equipment for future projects. I would like to thank Dj Madsen for the wonderful beat, my lady for all the creative input and Sasha Faq for the great artwork. Make sure you check her page.


Home Sweet Home by Mishoo The Drumkit from Mishoo The Drumkit on Vimeo.


__________________________________

Please take time to download this project below by CLICKING on THE PICTURE.



TRACKLIST:

01. All for one produced by Elaquent | cuts by Dj Mawdee
02. Hope feat. Mr. Nnaji | produced by Portformat | cuts by Dj Madsen
03. Rendezvous feat. Mr. Nnaji | produced by Comfort Fit
04. The Call feat. Shuanise | produced by Hubert Daviz | cuts by Dj Madsen
05. The Letter feat. Mr. Nnaji | produced by Drumatic | cuts by Dj Madsen
06. Shine feat. Shuanise | produced by Duktus & Swede:art
07. I won't stop feat. Dutchmassive | produced by Comfort Fit

DOWNLOAD the EP HERE

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH