Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 1, 2009

Solebox X Saucony - Shadow 90


Solebox X Saucony – Shadow 90

www.solebox.com/

W
ORDS FROM THE HERO

You may or may not have heard of "SOLEBOX" but chances are if you are A Sneaker Freak, you are well aware of the name. You also may or may not remember A previous post on this site that I did which featured one of my favorite sneakers of all time, the SOLEBOX x PUMA R698

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/puma-r698-x-solebox-online-release-today-1.jpg

Now, by Clicking on the Sneaker pictured about or THIS LINK you will warp to one of my most detailed post in HobbyshopHero History.

Once again, the Elusive SoleBox is set to release A Sneaker that I would love to own, tho probally will never have the chance to even hold hahahaha. Saucony isn't A very popular or trendy name in the shoe game. But (You can put But after a Period can you??! oh well) If you know me personally (and there is only one False Greek Goddess who truely knows my personality) then you know I could care less about COST, or TREND, NAME BRAND, ETC. I just like what I like...... I even own A pair of 9.99 Velcro shoes from "Wall-Mart" because, well they look Fly!

http://i41.tinypic.com/2w57e6e.jpg

Point I am trying to make, tho I don't think heads will be flying off the hindges to cop Saucony's, I think this collabo might be the exception. Even tho I have seen A Dozen Dope Saucony colorways since 2008. Now, These jawns are rumored to drop someone where in the November/december Range but who knows? All I know is that the SOLEBOX/SAUCONY SHADOW 90 is the Butters! and I want em! The shoe fuses a Shadow 6000 upper with that midsole of a Shadow 5000. The black upper is touched up sparingly with a salmon colored orange. Too bad there are only A few photos of these classics so far!
- HsH -

solebox saucony shadow 90 2 300x200 Solebox X Saucony   Shadow 90


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH