Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

November 6, 2009

Jay Electronica x Just Blaze - "Exhibit A, B?, C"

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2048/2361026531_9613fce89d.jpg

WORDS FROM THE HERO

Frank William Miller Jr. @FWMJ is the most critical ear I know, So seeing this.....

Made me super curious so I had to take a Peak! and COT-DAMN!!!!!!!! -Jay Electronica “Exhibit C” produced by Just Blaze (The Megatron Don) is one of the Dopest joints I have heard in a minute!

DOWNLOAD :: Jay Electronica “Exhibit C” Produced By Just Blaze ::

Download- Jay Electronica- Exhibit A Remix (Feat. Mos Def) [Snippet] / zshare

Download- Jay Electronica- Exhibit C [Radio Rip]

I was not A fan of duke until these Exhibit joints, no offense and nothing personal, there is just soooooo much dope music out there and if it doesnt blow me away I just move on...... Well, These Blew me away! and I know my homie WILL WIDDOSS is reading this on some I told you so 3 years ago sucka ish! hahahah

Peace 2 Rappers I Know , illRoots , Google!

HsH

Click the page below 2 see the full size lyrics @ Rappers I know!

jaylyrics

__________________________________________

http://bugginout.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/_152_final_cover_front.jpg


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2547/3762475824_b36b84bc59_b.jpg

Jay Elec's Wiki?!?! --> Click Here!

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH