Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

October 31, 2009

Mini MPC 2000XL Sampler and SP1200 Drum Machine USB Flash Drives


www.hiphopflashdrive.com

WORDS FROM THE HERO

It's crazy the ideas that we come up with sometimes. I remember vividly the 1st time I came across A CD in which you could customize yourself..... Hahaha you think about that now and Burned Cd's aren't anything special, but imagine A time before that technology was Available to the wide public. I grew up making mixtapes by the dozens each week, and everyone knows that the ultimate way to a teenage girl is thru the making of a custom mixtape. Lucky for me, my friend Celph Titled was one of the 1st people to get ahold of the Burned CD tech, so when my girlfriends birthday arrived and I gave her a CD with custom songs, even my voice on it, she melted..... As Time change and the Tech gets better and better we find new ways to use them to our advantage.

On the Flip side of this tech story. I once had a show, and before hand I spent my hard earned money on Cheap Walkmans and headphones.... This was around the time my Debut album "JUNKPLANET" was coming out. So bought A Grip of Walkmans and cassettes and made A Mix of my song "Just me and my Walkman" produced by Deeskee and put it on repeat over and over..... During my set, once I broke out and performed "Just me and my Walkman" on stage, I threw walkmans into the crowd instead of T-shits.... Needless to say, I dont think anyone used Cassette Walkmans anymore at that point, but the love and thought I put behind it won over some very thankful and loyal fans.......

I bring those stories up because since then, and with the change of the music industry going from cassette to CD to now I-tunes or just plain old downloading bootleg copies, and blogs and podcasts... I've been thinking in Investing in cheap 2 to 4 gb USB flash drives customizing them and putting my new album on it and selling em instead of pressing up Cd's

These Mpc2000XL and SP1200 Flash Drives reminded me of those ideas, tho Im sure there will be alot of people wishing they sold the Flash Drives in Ensoniq ASR10 (whatup SlopFunkdust!) or even MPC3000 formats hahahaha.....

anyways, I would love for the person who brainstormed and followed thru with this to shoot me an email at (dutchmassive[at]gmail.com) if they ever read this hahahaha...

Heres some actual info on the products themselves.....

The 4GB flash drives feature Toshiba memory with casing constructed from PVC rubber fashioned in near exact detail of the original Akai MPC 2000XL and EMU SP1200 samplers.

At the moment both drives are pre-order only with a scheduled ship date of June 12, 2009.

See the website for complete details.


flshd3flshd4

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH