Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

February 18, 2008

New Blog Order - Digital Mixtape

NEWBLOGORDER

Peace & Peace People I was feeling a little nostalgic today over here in
Tampa bay, FL
It was raining outside and no one was home except our two cats (Agape Mo0 & Mr. Man) so I figured Id put together a mixtape for the readers to have some Super fresh music to listen to while reading and looking at all the eye candy in the wonderful Blog. you can also let it play while your in the office at work, at home doing house cleaning, where ever you may be... I tried to make it as diverse and exciting as my taste would let me (hahah) Besides alot of the songs and artists I searched for spotDJ wouldnt reconize, (one of those artists being Dutchmassive hahha) so I made the best of what I had to work with. This is now the 2nd....yes 2nd mixtape that this blog has hosted, if you've been a long time reader since we launched the hobbyshop hero, you will remember, the very 1st entry was A Mixtape and we kicked it off with none other then the Blog superstars "The COOL kids", Its a new world out there people.... A world filled with Unlimited Information a click away. Well Im rambling on. So I will bid you Farewell, and I hope you enjoy the mix, I'll put together an I love the 80's jawn soon! before I bounce out I wanna say WHAT UP! to my man Mr. Reference and my other MAN, Man In Black.....now on with the show!




Track listing

01 M.I.A.- 20 Dollar

02 Gangstarr - Mass Appeal

03 Mos Def -The Boogie Man Song
04 Kenna - Loose Wire / Blink Radio
05 The Clipse - Flashing Lights (remix)
06 The Pack -In My Car
07 Styles P - Blow My Mind
08 De La Soul-Breakadawn
09 Apathy, Mike Shinoda, & Tak - Bloc Party
10 Bloc Party, "Helicopter" (Diplo mix)
11 john mayer - clarity
12 Diplo - Diplo Rhythm
13 Spank Rock - Backyard Betty
14 Musiq Soulchild - Womanopoly
15 Biggie Smalls - Party and Bullshit
16 Big L feat. Kid Capri - put it on
17 Channel Live & KRS1 -Mad Izm
18 Diplo - Cat Power - Free
19 Sade - By Your Side (Neptunes Mix)
20 John Mayer - Daughters
21 Spank Rock & Benny Blanco - Loose (feat. Amanda Blank)
22 The roots - proceed ( beatminerz remix)

23 Jamie Cullum - Frontin

24 Cool Kids - live ish
25 blu & exile -dancing in the rain
26 Elzhi of Slum Village - Feel this
27 Slum Village and Mood - Secrets Of The Sand (Remix)

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH