Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

February 18, 2008

Artist of the Century - QUES of LCP-UNITED


http://www.myspace.com/illlord


SAMIYAM, Floyd The Locsmif, RAS G, Dr. Who, Phat kat, J Dilla, Wajeed, Flying Lotus, Mad Villian, Hudson Mohawk, Dibiase, the RZA, Percee P, Guilty Simpson are just some of the Absolute without a Doubt ELITE Musicians of Our time that have been Crafted into these Original and profoundly breath taken Characters by the Artists known as QUES or ILLLORD. I am Proud to say I have worked with select artist's I just mentioned which range from Producers, Emcees, Beatsmiths, LEGENDS in the making.


Ques has A Scribble Style that reminds me of the drawings I would do in school when I was supposed to be working. I would Flood the paper with the most vivid colors possible and then cover the entire paper in black crayon, then I would take a Pin and draw pictures and THIS reminds me sooo much of it, which is most likely the reason im so found of his work.

If I found A Geenie Lamp, One of my 3 Wishes would Definatly be A Collaboration with this Artist for one of my Projects!
For more Info on the great Ques please Visit
Cooler Than Corey Haim

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH