Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

February 24, 2008

Bulletproof "WALLETS"

Bulletproof WALLETS!!

Well, Not Literally... but these things sure are "nifty" I think Ghostface himself would be proud of a few of these designs. I could see it now The Wallabee Wallet Edition.
These days Wallets come in all shapes, forms and fashions, From the smelly leather to the shiney pleather, some with chains hanging off, some naked and replaced with Gucci Money Clips (sidenote: I was asked if I wanted a Gucci or Louie V Money clips for Xmass this past year since I have a habit of misplacing my DOE!) To be honest I never was one for Wallets, Until Recently on a trip to the local thrift shop over in south Tampa, I came across this Glowing and Gleaming NEON GREEN with NEON ORANGE TRIM for 20 cents, its been my best friend ever since, and I get so many compliments which I didn't expect at all, There are the Occasional Negative Nelly's like my Love Interest's Sister who makes ugly faces and looks at me like I'm retarded for owning it. but to each there own!!!!! The Wallet is starting to unravel and fall apart, so I will be on the hunt for a new buddie soon! (if you see or know anyone who might be able to find one similar, contact The Hobbyshop HERO at Dutchmassive@gmail.com) thanks in advance......... and Since I am going to be looking for a new wallet, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share the great wallets with all of our loyal readers....



Describing Above

The Hobbyshop HERO (goonie kit: 1 Dunny, 1 ILovethe80's 3d glasses, 1 SuperMarioBro's Power Mushroom, 1 Stunning Dutchmassive Drivers Liscence, and 1 20cent Wallet!!!




The Wallets below I originally found on a Random blog during my researching Surfing, I tired to track down the original source and (BAM!) I found it. So I went ahead and post the link along with a few of my favorite wallets, The Site also features Apparel and other things so check it out.
now on with the show!


http://poketo.com/shop/




I would love to pull these little works of art out everytime I needed to pay for something at the store or a club. =)




http://poketo.com/shop/

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH