Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

March 20, 2008

Digital Gravel Dot Com


10Deep, Twelve Bar, Penfield, Mishka, TBG, 3sixteen, The Hundreds, Temple Effectives, Abcnt, Robotisthefuture, etc........... I wanted to showcase some of my favorite gear from one of my favorite websites, Digitalgravel.com OF coarse there are so many online shops to find really dope clothes, so as time goes by I will just keep you posted. Once again, I feel like I gotta stress this every other "Blog". I know there are alot of people who are already well aware of these sites and stores and groups etc. However I wanted this site to be a avenue to giveback to the Fans by Reporting on Any and Everything that Interests me. I feel that if it sparks my Interest, chances are the people who listen to and enjoy my music probally will enjoy and appreciate it as well. So in closing. "WORD"

Cooler than Corey Haim -


























HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH