Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

March 18, 2008

The Glow in the DARK Tour

KANYE WEST
LUPE FIASCO
N.E.R.D.
RIHANNA?!?! (WTF)

Since, The Hobbyshop HERO's Flagship Location is somewhere Around the Trigger of the Gun in JunkPlanet. I have listed only the Florida Locations instead of all of the tour dates. (sorry all you readers in IOWA) hahahah.

__________________________________________________________

5.5.08

Performance

Tampa, FL

Ford Amphitheatre

BUY
TIX


more info

5.6.08

Performance

Miami, FL

American Airlines Arena

BUY
TIX


more info
__________________________________________________________


It's dope....10 bucks. I teamed up with co-author J. Sakiya Sandifer to make my literary debut with Thank You And You're Welcome!, an entertaining volume of "Kanye-isms "-- the creative, humorous and insightful philosophies and anecdotes used in creating my path to success. It captures the same wit, playful irony, and piercing insight found abundant in my lyrics. In Thank You And You're Welcome! I deliver my personal message uncensored, without any five-second delay or media distortion. I'll post some sample pages within a week..

The book is finally finished and ready to ship April 10th!
I appreciate your patience, thank you and you're welcome!
- Kanye West


The first 500 books sold will be autographed by authors.

Pre-Order Your Copy Today!






HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH