Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

June 27, 2010

http://dutchmassive.tumblr.com/

WORDS FROM THE HERO

Pe@ce World, I've been getting alot of email about the lack of posts here @t TheHobbyshopHero.blogspot.com and wanted to let everyone know whats been going on.

I Haven't been slacking on posting new material I have just been utilizing another venue to do so...
I will still continue to post here for sure. I have just been addicted to the format for posting at Tumblr.

http://dutchmassive.tumblr.com/

So, Come check out what you have been missing.

I'll be Updating The HsH soon. Thanks for all the email! I promise I haven't abandoned the ship!

I'll be releasing A Instrumental project soon titled "Yawn of the Gemini" and This Fall Releasing my next Major album titled "ROMANTICIZING"

Until Then..

Peace!

Dutchmassive | The Hobbyshop Hero


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH