Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

August 17, 2009

HsH Featured Artist: Michal Sycz (Noeeko)




Michal Sycz (Professionally known as) Noeeko is a freelance digital artist based in Cracow / Poland. His areas of specialization include: illustration, web design, branding and interactive media.

Discovering a talent

"I've always loved drawing and sketching objects around me but one day someone gave me a copy of Adobe Photoshop and I realised this was what I really wanted to do. I started creating digital images just for fun. After several years, my hobby became my profession and I enjoy every minute of it." - Noeeko

Favourite software

"I use Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D
It’s quite important when you work for clients or agencies to show that you’re flexible and could solve a graphical problem in more than one way and use a lot of different tricks" - Noeeko

Noeeko on the web


______________________________

MONROE 3000

______________________________

HEART BEATS

______________________________

WAR BRINGS CHAOS


______________________________

NUCLEAR WAR


______________________________

1942

______________________________

MILK SUCKS



Contact: noeeko@gmail.com

+48 665 195 400
______________________________

HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH