Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

August 21, 2009

Dynasty "Femcee" (Mixed by Dj Premier on Hip Hop Nation)


WORDS FROM THE HERO


Peace World, my man Sandman hit me up he other day and sent me this joint by Dynasty. 1st Time I heard of / Seen the Super Femcee was @t A Little Brother Show in Tampa. She Definitely Did her thing. Sandman Co-signs DYN 200% and tho I haven't heard much from her other than this Banger here, I know Sandman's Taste and my eye witness account of her Killing the Little Brother show are more than enough to share this Talented emcee with you all!. Doesn't Hurt having Premier Salute your Jawn on Air does it!?! hahaha I know she must be super Excited! I'm happy to see my city making dope music! Peace to Jinx on the Beat Tip.

P.S. DYN / SANDMAN: whenever you want some DUTCHMASSIVE BANGER'S Shoot me A Email (DUTCHMASSIVE[at]GMAIL) WordBoogie. Peace.

HsH

Dynasty -Femcee (Mixed by Dj Premier on Hip Hop Nation (08-14-09) by djsandman

DJ Premier "Live From HeadQCourterz" HipHop Nation Ch. 40

Primo was feelin this joint so he rocked it in his mix on (08-14-09). Much Respect to him for reaching out to Dynasty and DJ SANDMAN ... Can't forget to shout out Jinx on the production.

LEFT: DJ SANDMAN / RIGHT: DYNASTY
Haha I love how Excited and Happy she is in this video! Congrats DYN!


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH