Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

October 30, 2008

Q-TIP - THE RENAISSANCE - Album Preview

(PREVIW / LISTEN TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM HERE)

"The Renaissance" is the latest album from A Tribe Called Quest's Super Emcee Front man, Q-Tip. This would be his 2nd offical studio album, following the [unreleased] and hella slept on Kamaal the Abstract (2002). The Release date for "The Renaissance" is November 4, 2008, the same day as the ELECTION! So I Beg and I can only hope that Most of America will be "Gettin ' UP" Early, VOTING! & SUPPORTING Q-TIP WITH A SOLID PURCHASE OF A SOLID ALBUM!!!!!

The Album features: J Dilla, Norah Jones, D'Angelo, Raphael Saadiq & Amanda Diva.

Words From The HERO

Q-Tip & Artists Like Digable Planets, Pharcyde, Etc.. were all catalyst for TheHobbyshopHero, Dutchmassive becoming a Musician himself. Hearing such great content coming from voices that lacked bass or any deepness gave me alot of inspiration and actually gave me alot of extra confindence in myself. As the years go by I watch as reviewers constantly compare my music 2 Q-tip, Common or Eminem hahaha, which is fine with me but I cant wait for the day I pass the torch and read a review where someone reminds a Reviewer of Dutchmassive hahaha


DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

Quantcast

Ive Always been one to give respect and props t0 the artists that I grew up listening to, "GHIBLI" which is featured in the player above, you hear me give tribute to Q-tip and Large Proffessor (extraP) and give thanks for all the people who have Sampled my music, like Ive done to those before me. On my album "MUSIC 2 SLEEP TO" which will be RELEASED ON DOMINATION RECORDINGS soon (after 5 years of keeping you all waiting ahahh) There is a Track titled "Quest for Fans" where I talk about Actively Searching for Fans of A Tribe Called Quest and Converting them to Dutchmassive FAN'S being that 98% of The People Who Enjoy A Tribe Called Quest or Q-Tip Usually Enjoy Dutchmassive.


THE HOBBYSHOP HERO

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH