Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

October 2, 2008

MONO/POLY on TASTEFUL LICKS!


Peace, Once Again we come live & direct from the hobbyshop treehouse and in pure Super Dutch Fashion, I'm sending down the Dopeness ......Imagine us in the Tree house, filling the bucket with one of the dopest album's you've heard in decades. Placeing said bucket on a rope attached to your window a few houses down, and in a moments matter, we send that bucket across the rope (Pulley style) thru your second floor balcony........ (pause)......

aiight maybe, we have seen too many 80's style Innovative rebellious teen movies....but the imagery was just a little bonus. The real treat is my homie MONO/POLY has joined forces with one of the Modern day(true)hiphop Super hero's DJ JAMAD and has been added to the TASTEFUL LICKS roster. (congrats)

Now, I'll be the 1st to admit, that in this day N age there isnt too much need to sign your music away to anyone. I think my turning point in the matter was not only watching everyone jump ship from Rawkus as I just signed my 2nd solo album "Crush Your System" Away, but the fact that, Everything that Rawkus did, I could have done myself.
Lesson Learned. Life goes on. Altho, If I were to trust my hard work to anyone. Tastefull Licks would be high on the list, as DJ JAMAD is someone I highly respect.
On a Sidenote another Label I highly respect is DOMINATION. You Will be seeing the
physical release on CRUSH YOUR SYSTEM soon, with a whole new maker over.

ON to the MAIN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
_____________________

From the Tasteful Licks site
Mono/Poly (Charles E. Dickerson) is electronic musician from Bakersfield California. His name is taken from the 1980's Korg keyboard but is pronounced "Monopoly". The name "Mono/Poly" symbolizes his multifaceted audio productions. His first album will be an ep released on Circulations records October 2008 followed by a full album release on Tasteful licks due Spring 2009. Stay tuned here at www.tastefullicks.com for exclusive mixes and downloads from Mono/Poly!

LISTEN to "Analysis"MONO/POLY
___________

_______________

I guess, I can also use this forum to Officially let you know that THE HOBBYSHOP HERO / DUTCHMASSIVE will be Guest Hosting and Taking over OPERATION HOTCOMBS in the very near Future (late OCTOBER/early NOVEMBER)

I'll shine the light for those who don't know. OPERATION HOTCOMBS is A Special Guest segment that periodically Airs on DJ JAMAD'S AFROMENTAL'S SHOW on SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO - Sirius.com (Channel 40, Hip Hop Nation) 8-10 ET

DJ JAMAD'S TASTEFUL LICKS (records)
home of:
  • DJ JAMAD (of The AFFILIATES DJ CREW)
  • Floyd the Locsmif
  • Panacea
  • J LAINE
  • WES FELTON
  • RASTA ROOT
  • ZO!
  • NEXT.TIME.GADGET
  • MONO/POLY
A dope BLOG that's connected with the AFROMENTALS SHOW
is
THE FROLAB
___________________________

Testing, Testing 1, 2, 3, hopefully my attempt to PODCAST this link works, my podcast DOWNLOAD TheHobbyshopHero's Favorite "MONO/POLY" BANGER titled "Oil Fields"


__________________________
THE HOBBYSHOP HERO
(B()()M|5000)

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH