Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

July 16, 2008

HELP APATHY BOYCOTT THE WORD "SWAGGER" -





Want your pic up on Apathy's myspace page? Join the "Boycott Swagger" movement.

-------->   WWW.MYSPACE.COM/APATHY   <--------

This word is played the fuck out... and needs to be deaded. Case closed.

 Joint the movement!
 Anyone who prints this out... and takes a pic with it... I'll put you in my myspace album!
 I'll write your name under the photo too.
 GET BUSY!!! 

-------->  SEND PICS TO Aholeville@gmail.com  <--------


DUTCHMASSIVE IS (also) NOT IN THE DEMIGODZ


(CELPH TITLED & APATHY)

A Little History
The Year was 1998 - one of the greatest periods of my life. I was in my senior year of high school and life couldn't be any better. When I wasn't driving late at night with my Goonies listening to classic mix tapes (cassettes Not CD's...) we made, or sneaking into various hot tubs, smoking bidis and Drinking St. IDES (haha). I was recording music with my group and best friends, Equilibrium (Celph Titled, Majik Most & Myself) . We just put out our very 1st 12" (vinyl/single) "Fahreinheit 813" b/w "Critical Conditions" (feat. The Boogiemonsters) & "Windows 98". We were only a few songs away from finishing our Classic album "Tropic States" when we had the typical "band" turmoil and were reduced to just two members for a minute (Celph & Myself)... Majik was missing to many studio sessions due to his fetish with seducing spanish hotel maids and a short stint as a assistant writer / fluffer for Saturday Night live's,  Jimmy Fallon. During that time Celph introduced me to Apathy the Alien Tongue.


The Alien Tongue!

 When I first met AP, his discography wasn't quite as impressively long, but the few tracks in which you could come across were beyond impressive. The 1st JediMindTricks album "The Physco-Social" had 3 tracks that featured the Alien tongue, Apathy.

Those tracks would be beginning to one of "Underground hip hop's" most anticipated albums of all time "Eastern Philosophy". If there is one thing or fact about Apathy that anyone who knows him on a personal level Knows is, Duke loves to talk! or rather, loves to hear himself talk =) .... what?!? you think im talking ish?... not at all.  To this day I have still never heard another emcee who could Ufk with Apathetic on the "battle" / "Punchline" / "Spacey" / Basically just really really clever lyrics. Now, I'm not making that statement based on any song ive heard on the internet or on Cd or Vinyl and lord knows there are so many to mention, but Apathy would Spit for hours and hours on the telephone and I promise the stuff I heard come out of kids mouth over that phone was phenomenal. If you are wondering what makes my opinion mean anything at all, let me kinda explain the level of talent Apathy has. Ras Kass, Pharaohe Monch, mad skillz, Kool G Rap, and  even tho im not a big fan alot of people would say Canibus, are you following me on the level of skill im talking about?! ok.... Enough of that. Over the years Apathy has built A Track Record that even 2pac would be impressed with. Tho im not sure if Ap would agree with the statement Im about to make I feel very strongly that meeting Celph Titled was the best thing that has happend to Apathy. They make a wonderful duo, and Celph really helped Apathy build the Empire known as the Demigodz (big up to OPEN MIC, The original Demigod next to AP)

(Apathetic & SlopFunkDust)

 I dont even need to go into Apathy's Bio or Discog as you can just head over to his myspace page and read all about him. I just wanted to take time out of my day to showcase one of my favorite A**holes on the Planet! (haha Im joking) but Seriously, If you feel the same way Apathy does about the RIDICULOUS OVER USE of the word SWAGGER. Copy the picture at the top of this blog or directly from his blog on his myspace, and Print out, make stickers, be creative, have fun and make a statement!!! and dont forget to take a picture of all your efforts and send them to 



Your Friendly Fan 1st Global Super HERO, DUTCHMASSIVE

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH