Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

May 18, 2008

Flying Lotus "Tealeaf Dancers" - LCP UNITED

Directors: Claude Weiss and Charles Munka
Music: Flying Lotus - Tea Leaf Dancers
Location: France
Website: www.lcp-united.com

Short description: In a dark room, a very particular tea ceremony describing the
relation beetween 2 lovers is about to take place.



Welcome back my Ninja's. Its been a short Hiatus since my last post so I knew for my return post I had to comeback with a BANG! I apoligize for the lack of updates the past few weeks. Ive had to focus my energies into starting my new label and researching Marketing strategies as well as creating new music and working on Cameos. I also Just resentlu purchase A Macbook and As a long time PC user it has taken alot of my time trying to learn and master all of the perks of being a MAC owner. but fear not I shall return full force by the end of the week and be on the look out for A Master Intergraded Format, tieing in All that I am involved in.

This Video I have posted is None other than Super Producer "Flying Lotus" 1 half of the Producer Duo FlyamSam with Samiyam, On the vocals we have Ahu and on the Director Tip and art Direction we have the almighty LCP-United crew who is without a doubt one of my favorite design teams. if you are a Avid Hobbyshop Reader you might Remember my Article on QUES aka Illlord. This will not be the last you see me post on this Camp..... If Karma really does exist and you get what you put in, then hopefully in the near future there will be a new Dutchmassive Video done by this team!!!!!

Untill next Time... Your Local Hobbyshop HERO, Dutchmassive

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH