Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

January 22, 2008

NASH-MONEY'S "Bel-Air Max 87's"

"Id Like to take this opportunity "

To Showcase one of my favorite

Sneaker Freakers of All Time!!!!




The One & Only



Nash Money!!!!!


And my Favorite
Design!!!


I have No Idea how to obtain A Pair of these amazing shoe's
But they are definatly my favorite shoe of all time and A Size
9.5 or 10 arriving at my doorstep would be one of my
3 wishes from the magical genie lamp I found the other morning!!!





RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!






-Cooler Than Corey Haim

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH